Monday, 28 May 2012

Chapter 4

soon Khalid and Abdullah came into the hospital. Abdullah looked worried bas Khalid looked angry. Bas why? I didn't do anything wrong! After Abdullah finished talking to the nurse, him and Khalid came over to ask what happened and they wanted detail! Abdullah:"sh9ar haya? Ana l7een mu fahim shloon 6a7 el gzaz 3ala reelich?!" I don't blame him for being mad, I'm his responsibility. But still, I'm not going to tell him that I was shocked when Ali came in! It would be awkward bes... Lie? I've never lied to Abdullah in my entire life and I defiantly don't want to start now. Ill just tell him half the story Me:"I slipped w the tray 6a7at 3ala reeli w nodal sayid dam w dashbil gzaz da5il. Ga3adt a9ari5 w a9ee7 so Ali sima3 il 9ra5 w rakath 3indina w yom chaf shina 9ar, yab siyarta w shalni hw o jazi w 7a6ooni fl seyara and Ali 5athna il mustashfa" Ok, so It wasn't a total lie but I still feel a little guilty. As soon as I said the words "3ali shalni" I looked up at Khalid and Abdullah. Abdullah took it normally but khald? He game me a "excus me?" stare. 2 minutes after i was done with my story, 5alid asked if he could talk to me privatly. Shit. I was sitting in a wheelchair so khalid pushed me to the cafeteria. He put me next to a table, grabbed a seat and sat down. Khalid:"halla haya, shlonich?" Me:"b5eir, w int?" Khalid:"tmam" Me:"inzain leash tabi itkalimni?" Khalid:"haya intay it3arfeen ina a7bich w a3amlich mithil i5ty, 9a7?" Me:"ee akeed a3arf" Khalid:"tmam, bas abi anabhich Shay 3an Ali, us a great guy, he has been my friend for ymkn 5 years now bas he's a player." I was nervous. I know something was wrong Me:" Khalid Leash itgooli 3an Ali?" Khalid:" bas abi anabhich la2ana he might be around us wayed" Me:"Khalid, int itfakir ina fee Shay beena?" Khalid:"Madri walla, ya3ni ista'3rabtb leash shalich? Kan 5aleity Mariam itsa3dich" Me:"la Walla mafi Shay beena. Ana a9lan ma3arf il walad, tawne mit3arfa 3alei." Khalid:"mit2akda?" Me:"100%" Khalid:"ok" Then he pushed me back to the waiting room

4 comments:

  1. Loving your story ;* keep on writing xx

    Waiting for chapter 5:$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the chapter..
    Please read my story it's kinda different.

    @SaudiBlogger1

    http://differentlove2.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHORT!!!!!!!!!!! Make it longer Please! :)

    ReplyDelete